Friday, November 04, 2005

Yuckity Yuck!

Yuck.

Yuck.

Yuck.

That's how my day started. Make that early morning hours. Nauseous. Vomiting. Spikey fever. Stomach aches. Bleh.

Yuck.

Going back to bed soon. My cat seemed to know last night and curled up right next to my head all night. (I know that animals tend to know or sense things before they happen or are about to happen. Did she know last night?) This morning, she stayed with me in bed and was a little clingy which she does when I'm sick. Sweet cat. Now, she's all curled up on the couch sleeping soundly. I know that she'll follow me to bed when I get up from the computer to go to bed.

Got a mini-course at school tonight. I hope I feel well enough to go later tonight. It's tonight and all day tomorrow. I do not want to lose money after I already paid for the mini-course. Have champ interpreters for the course. I should go back to bed soon and keep on resting and hopefully feel better as the day goes on.