Sunday, October 30, 2005

Patricia Ordonez's Announcement!


Patty is the one in black - the first one on the right in the rear row.

Patty O


Fashion Designer

Custom-Fitted
Just for You

info@patriciaordonez.com
www.patriciaordonez.com



EXCITING NEWS FROM PATTY O!

I am expanding my business and working to provide individual attention to my most important customer – YOU!

You can find my new lineup of exclusive designs at The Market NYC (268 Mulberry Street between Houston and Prince Street) beginning October 29th. I will also be selling my clothing at the same location on November 12, November 26, December 3, December 10 and December 17th, so mark your calendars and be sure to stop by!

Additionally, in order to give my distinctive clients more individualized attention, I have opened my sewing studio on the Upper West Side for custom fittings. To set up an appointment you can visit me 24/7 on my website at patriciaordonez.com or feel free to contact me via email at info@patriciaordez.com.

Need to find the perfect gift for the perfect person?

A PattyO gift certificate for a fashion consulting session and custom fitting is something that they will NEVER re-gift! Inquire at info@patriciaordonez.com.