Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Two Days Left to Go... for Unique Touch Art!

Dear Customers,

Thank you for your loyalty and support for my Unique Touch Art business. With your support, I was able to raise $350 this month. Thank you.

I am halfway through earning $700.00 by August 31, 2005. I still need to earn $350.00 by this Wednesday, or VR will terminate my grant on September 1. This will result in me moving out of the DC metro area. Please help prevent the grant termination on September 1.

Unique Touch Art is offering a Labor Day Sale until September 7. I would love for you to support my artwork by going to my website. Paintings, notecards and ILY ornaments are available for purchase. It will be my pleasure to help you with the order. Email me to place the order and/or request custom work.

Remember, I am available to do custom work for you, based on your interests and style. The fee will be based on commission

I want to continue my dream and passion in selling and creating custom art work for customers like you. Let's keep Unique Touch Art and my artistic dreams and goals alive!

Thank you for your support and patronage.

Best regards,

Barry R. Segal
BRSCityMan20@aol.com
www.uniquetouchart.com