Monday, August 08, 2005

A Tribute to My Best Friend, Chris



My dear brother, Chris!





Us together during a visit to southwestern VA for a family event. (We flew into Philadelphia then flew together from Philadelphia to Roanoke, VA.)





Being silly at Hollywood Hills





During one of our silly moments, doing a "Beam Us Up Scotty" scene in Santa Monica.





Hamming it up for the camera outside of his apartment in Pasadena.





One Happy Pack, aren't we? (Yes, he cut off his hair later on to a buzz cut.)



Chris on his Graduation Day.


Here is a tribute to my best friend, my dear brother Chris. He's a wonderful guy with a beautiful heart and an amazing outlook on life and people. Chris graduated from graduate school last year and now works in the movie/tv industry. In his spare time, he volunteers and works on community/art projects and collaborations. FYI: He's single and available. If you're interested in meeting him, email me so I can get you in touch with him. (Yes, he is fluent in ASL although he can be rusty at first then quickly warms up. His reception is pretty good.)

I love you, Chris. I couldn't ask for a better brother or best friend.

Hugs,
Sarah