Thursday, August 11, 2005

Benefit Tag Sale - Call for Donations

I'm spreading the words about this Benefit Tag Sale. They do great things for people in NYC. Most of the workers there are volunteers, to my knowledge. Please donate! What a great excuse to finish up your long-put off summer cleaning or clean up the tornado mess in your bedroom! I will personally be dropping things off next week. Let me know if you'd like to come with me or give me some things to drop off too.

-S



Call for Donations for the upcoming Benefit Tag Sale

The tag sale will be held on Saturday, August 20.

If you have odds and ends, books, music, knick knacks, art, queer stuff, electronics, furniture clothes, or just anything else cluttering your space -- please consider donating it!

Email kaisling@identityhouse.org if you'd like to discuss dropping off something for the sale.

Want to pick up some great bargains while supporting a great cause? Come to the sale!

Hours and location TBA, stay tuned or visit the website (www.identityhouse.org) for details.

Identity House, at 39 W 14th Street, Suite 205