Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Yahoo!

Yahoo! Someone I know finally moved into her new home and is now unpacking. I hope to visit her sometimes within the year. I love it when people I know make milestones in their lives, small or big. It doesn't matter how big or small it is. It is a milestone in itself. Buying a new house. Getting married. Going out on a date. Meeting a new friend. Having a great conversation with a bystander/stranger. Buying new clothes. Getting a haircut that changes your appearance/aura. Going to class. Learning something new. I could go on and on. But, I don't want you to start snoring.

On another note, I'm SO glad I'll be almost done with Summer Session I next Thursday. I've got a final paper due tomorrow. Then, I've got a final paper due next Thursday. Then, I'll be off for 2 weeks! Yippee!!! What shall I do during my break? Mmmm... got any suggestions?

This Sunday is the NYC Pride Parade. I'm going to try a different spot to watch it, away from congestion and with more breathing space around me. I hope to get to see it at the front with no obstruction. :) That reminds me to bring a bag so I can collect free condoms, papers and freebies. See, every year, I always bring a bag (store or personal) so I can collect zazillions of condoms. Why? So I can provide them for my friends whenever they visit (in town from out of state) or happen to chat and mention they need condoms for their upcoming dates/flings. I like to be sure my friends practice safer sex. So, the parade is my supplier for my annual stash of condoms, etc for my friends. Plus, it's a damn good excuse to say hi and make eye contact with cute babes handing out freebies, etc.