Friday, June 03, 2005

Ms. & Ms. Pack?

Ms. & Ms. Pack?

Someone sent Jade an email stating:

Tonight the official movie party for 20th Century Fox and Regency Films

They are the world's most deadly assassins, their identities are a secret even from each other, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are

Mr. and Mrs. Smith

In Theaters Nationwide June 10th


Jade's response was: Oh my goodness! Speaking of the devil. They're talking about US. LOL

The last I checked, there was just one Ms. Pack. Damn these deaf papparazzi!

See, a particular few well-meaning people as well as few magpies in the deaf dyke circle pointed out that a recent evite title stated:

"Jade & Sarah Pack
have invited you to:"


Jade's friend and niece cracked up and pointed this out. "It looked as if we were spouses!" Jade quickly fixed the evite and said, "Now I'm Brad Pitts and your Angelina Jolie. So be it! We're officially celebrities."

I laughed so hard when I read this in the computer room at school (yesterday) that a fellow classmate at the adjacent computer started to laugh too. The laugh was infectious. I laughed so hard in bursts to the point that I thought I was going to pass gas loudly in a room of hearies. So, I held in very hard. Hoped to release in the elevator on my way to class. Unfortunately, the elevator became filled with 6 other people, so I had to hold in my laughter and gas for quite a while until I escaped for a bathroom break during class.

No way in hell are we Ms. & Ms. Pack. Jade will always be J A D E. And, we're good friends as always. Nothing more than that! Haha!