Friday, June 10, 2005

Good Grief!

Good grief! Now I'm a "model!" Friend just informed me that I walked "cute" tonight. I asked her what she meant. She said that I walked like a model, with my "motion slow and carefully."

The truth is, I wasn't familiar with the sidewalks in the area. And, my balance was already compromised with few factors -

1 - me wearing a skirt, a foreign clothing object
2 - skin beginning to chafe between my upper legs from wearing skirt all day in warm weather
3 - me wearing flip flops, comfy yet not secure balance-wise
4 - too dark and not familiar with area for walking at night
5 - too many people for my comfort
6 - pride (not wanting to ask friend for help in walking in dark area with many people around)
7 - Blah blah blah

Glad I at least looked like I was walking like a model. I need a girlfriend to hold on to as we walk through the dark of the night!