Thursday, April 14, 2005

Body Insurance, Anyone, for my Wonderland?

Argh! Need to insure my body. How can I find out about insuring my body like these celebrities and workers do?

Tripped and fell once again yesterday. *sigh* Nothing new. Sore once again. Body's a small bruise mural once again. Reunited with my best friend, known as Advil. Glad I woke up this morning.

I might as well get one of these outfits from that puffy wrestling game thing - where people get into extra padded outfits and knock each other down like Mr. Pillsbury at war with his twin. I'll wear that until I get my body insured. In case anything happens, the policy money will go to my brother.

John Mayer's "Your Body is a Wonderland" song is now stuck on "replay" in my head.... your body is a wonderland... your body is a wonderland... quite a wonderland, it is.. indeed... with all these bruises and ouchies. Argh!

Life goes on.