Thursday, December 16, 2004

Busy Week!

Wow, what a busy week! It's nearly midnight, and I need to get up at 6 AM to head out for an early morning appointment.

It's been a week full of appointments, helping friends out with their businesses, helping a friend move out of his old place and into his new home on the other side of the island (Manhattan), and more. Wow. I'm really tired!

This weekend will be just as busy.

By the way, I met a friend for lunch earlier this week at Sarabeth's on the Upper East Side. I really liked the restaurant for its environment, service, and menu. I'd recommend it for brunch and lunch.

Tomorrow is going to be another full day. I think I'm going to crash tomorrow night after the Met Museum and dinner since Saturday will also be a long day.

And, I need to figure out a time to bake for a Cookie Swap party between now and Saturday. Mmmmm... maybe I'll pull an all nighter tomorrow to bake my cookies for the Swap. My roommate baked her cookies tonight and filled the apartment with her fragrant cookies.

Saturday morning, I'm going to head to a friend's place to help with an upcoming event. Then I'll be off to the Cookie Swap party. Then, it's off to a party in Brooklyn later that night.

Sunday is going to be busy as well with my friend's business event/party. It'll be fun, and I sure am looking forward to it and seeing the fruits of her work!

Next week should be less stressful and more easygoing with a lighter schedule. I'm really looking forward to seeing my brother. He's landing early next week and will spend some time together before heading up to CT for Christmas.

Now I'm off to bed. I dozed off while typing and thinking.