Saturday, October 16, 2004

The Night Is About To Begin...

The night is about to begin, and I am waiting.... to hear from a friend about where to meet up and how to get to the restaurant in Hoboken. We are going to a friend's 40th surprise birthday party. I'm hoping to hear from her soon so we arrive before our friend is surprised.

I'm all dressed up and ready to go. I'm wearing black pinstripe pants with a magneta sleeveless shirt that has a nice tie at the top. My hair's up, and I've got make up on. All ready to go.

In the meantime, my friend is still at a turkish spa for another friend's birthday celebration. They've been there all afternoon. Later, the group will come over here to get dressed for the night and go out for dinner and limo ride. I'm hoping to be out of here before they take over the apartment.

La la la la la....