Saturday, August 21, 2004

Holding My Breath

Holding my breath now. The US and Czech women's volleyball teams are playing in the sand at the Olypmics. I don't know if I'll be able to breathe. Their bodies are SO svelte, beautiful, and breathtaking! I cannot get over how beautiful these athletic bodies are, with these muscular legs, good butts, that line running down their back, their abs, strong shoulders with slightly curved muscular arms that don't shout out "i've got muscles, look at me." Their bodies are gracefully strong and beautiful. And, they've got great tans to accenturate their fit bodies. They have great skin and hair. Wow. They've also got good sportsmanship. That makes them even more attractice. If I had to choose my last vision while breathing the last breath of my life, it'd be looking at these women. Gosh, I still need a fan to cool myself off from looking at these gorgeous women playing in the sand.